We aim at selecting an international group of psychology graduates with solid background in psychology and neurosciences, highly motivated to pursue a career in clinical and/or experimental neuropsychology.
|July 1- July 24th||July 31||August 18 - August 24||August 28 - September 4||September 11||September 29 - October 5|
this edition (2020/2021) all the application process will take online at the
University of Coimbra https://apps.uc.pt/courses/PT/course/8021 requiring the following items:
· Upload official university transcripts (candidates area required to have a Psychology or Psychological Sciences degree with at least 180 ECTS completed by the time of registration);
· curriculum vitae (online form available);
· personal statement (online form available);
· name of potential referees.
All candidates will be individually interviewed (videoconference).
Applications will be rated on a scale 1-100 using the following scoring system (only candidates reaching a 50 threshold will be ranked for admission):
1. Graduate Point Average – 10%
2. Letter of Intent – 10%
3. Academic, Research and technical-professional background – 40%
4. Interview – 40%
While budgeting for the IMCEN, students should consider the following items:
(1) Tuition and fees - 1 750 € /year (EU Citizens); 5 000€ (other)
(2) Travelling expenses for the workshops across campi - ~12 trips (Braga-Coimbra-Lisbon)
(3) Room and board expenses associated with student stay at the selected residence campus
(4) Room and board expenses while doing the Research Rotation – Minor at a different campus
(5) Educational materials (Books, Readings, Computers, etc)