At the end of this master, the students should be able to:
1. Conceptualize psychological problems occurring in educational contexts;
2. Analyze the contexts where these problems occur;
3. Develop an evidence-based approach to diversity and equity;
4. Design assessment and intervention protocols on educational psychology following a multilevel perspective;
5. Evaluate the efficacy of educational psychology interventions;
6. Reflect on and apply the ethical and deontological principles to educational psychology interventions.